The TMC Acclimation Kit is a great way to make sure you acclimatise your shrimp correctly. You will use this product many many times, so it will more than pay for itself. In addition, getting acclimatisation wrong is very costly and distressing as not only will it kill your shrimp but it's distressing for the owner too. You can use this kit with fish as well.
It contains the following:
- Compact siphon starter. Specially designed to allow the water siphon to be started quickly and efficiently.
- Water intake strainer. This attaches to the inlet end of the flexible tubing and is then secured in the aquarium. It prevents solids and particles from being drawn into the siphon kit from the aquarium.
- Plastic U bend. This fits over the side of the aquarium, allowing simple and secure installation of the flexible tubing.
- Water Control Valve. This allows you to accurately control the amount and rate at which your aquarium water is transferred to your acclimation buckets or containers.
- Micro Thermometer. This allows the water temperature to be checked and monitored during the acclimation process.
- 2m flexible tubing. 4/6mm diameter, 2m long.
- Flexible tubing securing suction cup. This allows the flexible tubing and water control valve to be secured to your acclimation buckets or containers
This product now includes 10ml Tropic Marin PRO-TECT which helps increase immunity, reduce stress and keep water chemistry stable.
Save your shrimp and acclimatise them the right way.