By going for one of our Mixed Boxes you are making a MASSIVE saving!!
With an aquascape in mind, we've put together a superb mixture of 24 premium quality potted aquarium plants that has been chosen by our experienced Plant Manager. These are not your average plants and you won't find anything like it elsewhere - in fact the complete opposite. Super fresh, well rooted, strong, healthy and algae free. This is a surprise box of plants that will vary each week depending on what aquarium plants we have in stock. You will not find better quality anywhere - we guarantee you that.
You now have 2 choices - choose whether you want:
- Standard - selection of plants from the main area of the greenhouse.
- Premium - selection from entire greenhouse where our premium priced plants are added along with rare or slow growing species that cost more.
Mixed boxes are perfect for anyone who's considering setting up a planted aquarium but are looking for an economical start with the highest quality aquarium plants available in the UK. You may not be sure which plants to choose so leave it up to us and we will do the selecting for you. Our expert Plant Manager knows just what looks right with the correct colour combinations and sizes.
- 24 high quality potted plants
- A selection of foreground, midground and background plants.
- A combination of either all potted plants from the greenhouse OR a mix of potted plants and tissue cultured plants (which allows for the very best selection, range and colours).
- Superb value for money.
- Great saving.
- Suitable for aquariums up to 100L.
Once you receive these plants we know you'll be absolutely delighted with the choice and quality. Aqua Essentials has an amazing reputation for quality and we always live up to it. Once you receive your mixed box, it's entirely up to you as to how you plant them in your aquarium. Always remove them from their pots and rock wool and then give them space to grow.
Don't forget your fertilisers when choosing your plants. Without fertilisers, you don't give plants the food they need to grow. We use Neutro Fertilisers in our nursery and we recommend you do too.