With an aquascape in mind, we've put together a superb mixture of 5 high quality potted plants that has been chosen by the Aqua Essentials Plant Manager. This is a surprise box of plants and each week it will vary depending on what plants we have in stock. You now have two choices:
Choose whether you want a mixed box for:
- Low Tech tank - no pressurised CO2 is used, ideal for beginners.
- High Tech tank - pressurised CO2 is used. Ideal for more experienced hobbyists.
By going for one of our Mixed Boxes you are making a MASSIVE saving!!
With an aquascape in mind, we've put together a superb mixture of 18 premium quality potted aquarium plants that has been chosen by our experienced Plant Manager. These are not your average plants and you won't find anything like it elsewhere - in fact the complete opposite. Super fresh, well rooted, strong, healthy and algae free. This is a surprise box of plants that will vary each week depending on what aquarium plants we have in stock. You will not find better quality anywhere - we guarantee you that.
You now have 2 choices - choose whether you want:
- Standard - selection of plants from the main area of the greenhouse.
- Premium - selection from entire greenhouse where our premium priced plants are added along with rare or slow growing species that cost more.
Mixed boxes are perfect for anyone who's considering setting up a planted aquarium but are looking for an economical start with the highest quality aquarium plants available in the UK. You may not be sure which plants to choose so leave it up to us and we will do the selecting for you. Our expert Plant Manager knows just what looks right with the correct colour combinations and sizes.
- 18 high quality potted plant
- A selection of foreground, midground and background plants.
- Superb value for money.
- Great saving.
- Suitable for aquariums up to 75L.
Once you receive these plants we know you'll be absolutely delighted with the choice and quality. Aqua Essentials has an amazing reputation for quality and we always live up to it. It's entirely up to you as to how you plant them in your aquarium, but always remove them from their pots and rock wool and then give them sufficient space to grow.
Don't forget your fertilisers when choosing your plants. Without fertilisers, you don't give plants the food they need to grow. We use Neutro Fertilisers in our nursery and we recommend you do too.