- CO2 fertiliser system for best feeding of fast and slow growing plants in freshwater aquariums up to 400 l (max. 120 cm)
- Assemble system, attach diffuser in the aquarium and adjust CO2 supply that way that the permanent test indicates optimum value
- Professional water care: precise dosing with pressure reducer. Even release, effective distribution due to extendable diffuser. Monitoring: bubble counter with backflow stop and CO2/pH test. Residual pressure display on pressure gauge
- Storage cylinder TÜV tested. No slipping of hose thanks to hose screw connection, check valve prevents water entering the cylinder
- Package contents: ProFlora u501, incl. disposable 500g CO2 cylinder, fitting, pressure reducer, diffuser JBL Taifun, bubble counter, 3 m special hose, backflow stop, permanent test CO2/pH
Nutrition for aquarium plants
Plants provide the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium dwellers, prevent algae growth, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce pathogens. The JBL plant fertiliser system supplies the plants with the main nutrient CO2 through the water. They absorb this through their leaves.
Easy to install
The system comes completely ready for connection. Screw the pressure reducer onto the CO2 storage cylinder. Connect the pressure reducer with the hose to the diffuser in the aquarium. The CO2 enters the aquarium and is dissolved in the water by the diffuser. The CO2 supply can be interrupted at night by adding a solenoid valve (not included).
The storage cylinder is TÜV tested and is equipped with an overpressure relief. Thanks to the check valve no water can enter the cylinder. The capacity of a CO2 system depends on various factors. The carbonate hardness, the quantity and species of the plants and the strength of the water surface movement are decisive. A 500 g cylinder which is not switched off by a solenoid valve during the night lasts with its default adjustment for about 4 months.
Please note this is a Special Order Item so can take between 3-7 working days to arrive.