- CO2 fertiliser system for the best feeding of fast and slow growing plants in freshwater aquariums up to 600 l
- Assemble system, attach diffuser in the aquarium and adjust CO2 supply until the permanent test indicates the ideal value
- Professional water care with night switch-off: precise dosing thanks to pressure reducer, even release, effective distribution due to extendable diffuser, best control due to bubble counter, CO2/pH test, residual pressure display on pressure gauge
- TÜV tested storage cylinder, pressure cylinder with overpressure relief, stand ensures cylinder does not fall over. Hose screw connection prevents hose from slipping, check valve prevents water entering the cylinder
- Package contents: refillable 500g CO2 cylinder, fitting, stand, pressure reducer, night switch-off (time switch sold separately), diffuser, bubble counter, 3 m hose, backflow stop, CO2/pH test
Nutrition for aquarium plants
Plants provide the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium dwellers, prevent algae growth, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce pathogens. The JBL plant fertiliser systems supply the plants with the main nutrient CO2 through the water. They absorb this through their leaves.
Easy to install
The system comes completely ready for connection. Screw the pressure reducer onto the CO2 storage cylinder. Connect the pressure reducer with the hose to the diffuser in the aquarium. The CO2 enters the aquarium and is dissolved in the water by the diffuser. The CO2 supply can be interrupted at night by adding a solenoid valve.
The storage cylinder is TÜV tested and is equipped with an overpressure relief. Thanks to the check valve no water can enter the cylinder. The enclosed stand prevents the cylinder from falling over. The capacity of a CO2 system depends on various factors. The carbonate hardness, the quantity and species of the plants and the strength of the water surface movement are decisive. A 500 g cylinder which is not switched off by a solenoid valve during the night lasts with its default adjustment for about 4 months.