This fish food has been designed for the residents of classical society aquariums. The flakes consisting of 30 different ingredients are well received by fish of various sizes. 25% of this food is delicious insect larvae and 7% of vitamin-rich vegetables. In addition, the leaves of the "miracle tree" Moringaolifera with its high content of trace elements and vitamins are included.
Complete food for ornamental fish
Ingredients: Protein extract from Hermetia larvae (25%), wheat flour, wheat protein, krill (7%), cuttlefish, spinach, corn flour, brewer’s yeast, betaine, omega-3 marine oil, chicory inulin, kale, food calcium, Moringa, spirulina, garlic, beta-glucans
Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: Vitamins, provitamins and chemically defined substances with similar effects: 950 IE E 671 Vitamin D3 Colourings: 250 mg E 161j astaxanthin
Analytical constituents: crudeprotein 45.2%, crude fat 9.5%, crude fibre 4.2%, crudeash 5.5%
Feeding recommendation: As much as the fish eat within 1 minute, 2-3 times a day.
The reasons behind it
FISH ARE FRIENDS – NOT FOOD!
That’s why we are committed to not adding any FISH MEAL at all to our ornamental fish food during the manufacturing process! Fish meal and other cheap fillers are often added to industrially produced ornamental fish food, the recipes for which are frequently taken from industrial fish farming. Its aim is a purely economic one: fast growth using minimalmaterials. Balanced nutrition tends to play a lesser role.
DENNERLE IS TAKING A BRAND NEW APPROACH!
In addition to avoiding preservatives, the new fish food is based on the Dennerle biotic system: a combination of prebiotics and probiotics with beta-glucan to regulate digestion and activate the immune system. Once again, Dennerle is a pioneer in this field, given that ornamental fish food has never before contained any probiotic lactic acid cultures. The effects of these new lactic acid bacteria are scientifically proven. They improve the intestinal flora, reduce undesirable germs and regulate digestion for less water pollution. The unique combination of ingredients in this innovative food supports these effects.
We have developed a range of completely new recipes that are the first to be adapted to the actual dietary habits and nutritional needs of various types of ornamental fish. For example, our basic food, "Complete Gourmet Menu", is made up of 30 different natural ingredients – all carefully chosen and processed by hand to preserve as many vitamins as possible.
WHY DEVELOP A NEW ORNAMENTAL FISH FOOD?
Exploring what nature has to offer has been a cornerstone of the Dennerle philosophy since the beginning. If we look closely at the dietary habits of aquarium fish in their natural habitats, we soon see that fish feed on algae, dead plant matter, invertebrates, insects, insect larvae etc.
The range of foodstuffs in natural nutrition is significantly broader than a regular, industrially produced ornamental fish food can offer.
HOW WE ENSURE QUALITY:
- We do not use any fish meal, since only a handful of the more than 50,000 types of fish kept in aquaria are actually fish-eaters!
- We also never use any cheap fillers like those added by some manufacturers and also in commercial fish food.
- Instead, we only use high-quality ingredients in our foods (all those of animal origin are derived from aquatic organisms).
- We have consciously chosen to produce hand-crafted, quality products. We make no compromises when it comes to selecting raw materials and in our manufacturing process.
- We’re proud to be able to offer a wide range of ornamental fish foods: the first in Germany to support fish health with probiotic and prebiotic ingredients.
- Of course the composition of the food takes the optimum protein/fat ratio into consideration.
- We do not use potentially harmful antioxidants (ethoxyquin, BHA, BHT) or artificial preservatives.