Have you wondered about the benefits of your plant fertilisers being added to your tank automatically? Just think about that for a second - your plants receiving the correct amount of liquid fertilisers, delivered every day, without worry. All controlled by your smart phone.
Pretty cool huh?
Imagine if you went on holiday...
You no longer need to rely on anyone to dose now - this pump will do it for you.
What about if these pumps told you exactly how many doses you had left so you don't even need to do the maths. Sounds useful right?
These smart pumps have been jointly developed between D-D and Kamoer, a company with a strong reputation for the manufacture of medical grade dosing equipment, ensuring a high-quality product with excellent reliability.
The footprint of these new pumps is incredibly small. The P1 pump provides a simple, flexible and precise control of supplement additions to your aquarium through the easy to use mobile App (Android and IOS). The small pump incorporates a tiny form factor that is also scalable meaning that you can expand to more units as time goes on and daisy chain them together.
- Control of dosing pump via iPhone/Android device
- Tiny form factor
- Software updatable via the App
- Battery Back-up – settings saved if power lost
- High-quality PharMed® tubing used in pump heads
- Flow Rate Calibration for each P1
If you have multiple P1 Pumps, you can daisy-chain them together and easily assign them to different groups to make things a little more organised.
- Add multiple P1 pumps to control
- Flow calibration setting
- Operational modes (Manual, Auto Quick Setting)
- Easy setting - Set dosing start and stop time (does not have to be 24 hours)
- Enter the total number of ml to be dosed over the time period
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 12 times)
- User can even choose to dose every 1 - 31 days or certain days per week
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto Mode: 0.5 - 6000.0ml
- Adjustable dosing volume Manual Mode: 0.1 - 6000.0ml
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference
- Pump life estimated >2000 hours
- 1 x dosing heads ( Scalable by adding more P1 pumps to the group )
- Fluid Volume: 0.1ml - 6000ml
- Accuracy: <+/-2%
- 1 x P1 dosing Pump
- 1 x Multi-Region Power Supply
- 1 x 10ml Measuring cylinder for calibration
- 1 x Daisy chain DC cable to connect another P1 dosing pump
- 1 x 3 meters of tubing